There are some exciting NEW services being offered this fall at FIU’s Center for Children and Families, such as:
- Children of Divorce Intervention Group
- Child Anxiety and Phobia Program
- Web-Based Program to Reduce Perceived Burdensomeness in Adolescents
- Treatment for Early Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Treatment for Young Children with Anxiety
Cost varies per program and some services may be free for those who are eligible. Please contact Florida International University for more information at 305-348-0477 or contact the Center for Children and Families here: https://cateredcap.fiu.edu/surveys/?s=EBFZkQH4JN.